Soak Byron Bay - Jasmine Body Oil
- Organic refined camellia oil* Extracted from seeds of the tea plant and then cold pressed. An effective, deeply penetrative moisturiser. The high content of omega 9, collagen and antioxidants make it essential for anti-ageing. Naturally preserves and improves the moisture of the skin, enhances cell growth and supports skins elasticity. The mild astringent effect may assist in treating skin injuries and scars. Rich in vitamins A, B, and E also vital for healthy skin. Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial (anti-fungal).
- Organic virgin jojoba oil* A liquid wax derived from the nut of an indigenous American shrub. Esteemed for its close resemblance to sebum, a substance produced by the skin, making it a natural skin conditioner and moisturiser. Penetrates quickly and deeply into the lower layers of the skin. Contains proteins and minerals that mimic collagen in the skin. Naturally rich in vitamin A for skin damage, cell repair and cell regeneration. Source of essential fatty acids, omega 6 and omega 9 to help repair and regenerate damaged skin tissue. Cleanses and helps balance natural oils of the skin.
- Organic Jasminum grandiflorum essential oil* Steam distilled from the petals of the jasmine flower. Used in skin care to soothe, soften and hydrate. Eases stress, restores balance, emotionally settling.
- Organic jasmine buds* Jasmine has been valued for its perfume for thousands of years, offering an unmistakable sweet, exotic scent. Used for its calming, soothing effect on the mind.
INTENSELY HYDRATE PARCHED SKIN WITH OUR INDULGENT, HIGHLY ABSORBENT BODY OIL FOR BATH OR BODY.
A luxurious blend of organic oils to deeply hydrate the skin, subtly infused with the distinctive aroma of jasmine to gently scent the skin. Apply as a moisturiser or SOAK in a pampering jasmine oil bath.
How to use:
Massage directly onto skin or add the desired amount to the bath.
Please take care when stepping out of an oil infused bath as the surface may be slippery.
* Certified organic ingredient
We recommend patch testing before use
For external use only